Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Girl may refer to:
- A female Black person
- American R&B group BlackGirl
- Black Girl (1966 film), the English title of Ousmane Sembène's 1966 Senegalese film La Noire de... ..
- Black Girl (play) A play by J. E. Franklin that was later made into a 1972 film, directed by Ossie Davis
- Black Girl (1972 film), the film based on the play.
- An alternate name for the American folk song "In the Pines" or "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"
- Black Girls a song by the Violent Femmes on their Hallowed Ground (Violent Femmes album) ⋅
- Black Girls Rock!, an annual awards program broadcast by Black Entertainment Television
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.